Say “no” to summertime sadness.
This March over 3500 people from more than 30 countries participated in the online Olympiad for English teachers. It well exceeded our expectations, so we decided to launch it yet again this year!
That is why we announce our 3rd International Olympiad for English teachers.
We have brand new tasks that were brought to us by teacher trainers from Cambridge Assessment English, Skyteach, and Skyteach school. Participating is free, you do not pay for anything!
You definitely want to participate if you are:
- Teaching English;
- Studying for a degree in education/translation;
- Studying in high school and ready to beat your teachers (not a joke);
- An advanced English learner ready for the challenge.
Previous participants told us that their experience proved to be life changing. Some changed their jobs and started teaching online, some finally picked their career, and some realized their long-cherished dream and became teachers.
Give it a try! We have prepared many prizes (and not only for the winners):
– Participation in the Skyteach Festival, a landmark event for English teachers (11-12 October in one of the three cities to choose from — Moscow, Minsk or Ekaterinburg, we arrange your travel and accommodation);
– Gift certificates for passing Cambridge Assessment English examinations;
– Board games by EnglishBG;
– CPD courses from Skyteach School;
– E-books from Alpina Publisher;
– Free access to Cambridge Teacher Development Online Resource Library and discounts for buying teaching materials and online products by Britannia Holding.
Each participant will get a free electronic certificate with their score signed by Cambridge Assessment English and Skyteach.
BONUS: right after signing up you will receive your first gift, a «50 Ways of Digitization for Teachers by Skyteach School» checklist.
See you at the Olympiad!